Sorry for the absence... I've been making the rounds in Georgia. I visited Pete's family, saw some dear friends who are expecting a sweet baby girl any day now, drank margaritas on Katie's porch, and had a flashback afternoon in Macon. However, I did not take the laptop with me, which means we are only now reaching Day 11.
Day 11! A song from your favorite band!
This is actually not my favorite band. They're up there, but not #1. My actual favorite band is Cast Iron Filter, who are apparently not "big time" enough to be on YouTube. (There are a few crappy live performances and covers but I don't really think that counts.) You've probably guessed that my favorite... music performer, I guess, is Bob Dylan, but he isn't really a band, and also he's already shown up like 3 times in the last 11 days. ("days.")
So, without further ado-- Internet, I give you Weezer.
Isn't this video cute? I think my favorite part is when the dude is drumming with the little orange tabby kitties. They look like Hank, if he were very small, and also a drummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment