Hullo there!
I'm finally settled in Connecticut, with the internet up and running, and whatnot. On to the next day... I think we're on 12?
Day whatever-it-is is "a song from a band you hate."
Here's the thing. I hate very few bands, and really I can't think of one that I dislike so much that I would never listen to anything by them. People evolve, and whatnot. However, I am totally unimpressed by this one. I don't know when they first appeared, but this is the first of their songs that I ever became aware of. This was popular during my freshman year at Sewanee, when I didn't have a tv and didn't own a radio, and I was still sick of it after a few weeks because it was played so much. That should tell you a thing or two.
Also, everything of theirs that I've ever heard kind of sounds the same. Lame and whiney. Not awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment