Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama

Day 5! "A song that reminds you of someone"

This song reminds me of two someones, actually, who I could not possibly be more excited to see next week! My 2 younger brothers play this on the guitar together, and it made me love the song even before I knew Dylan wrote it. (They knew though, and liked it anyway. It's possibly the only time that's happened. :) )

As a side note, if you've heard this song before, it was probably at a crappy bar somewhere. Bands you've never heard of who play in crappy but awesome bars tend to love to play this song. Whenever that happens, I tend to get a little teary and send a text to the boys. They probably think I'm weird.


This song could also fit the category of "great songs with incredibly awful music videos." What the crap is going on here? And is that really what this band looks like? Because that's not remotely what I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment